Taking your privacy seriously!
Maintaining your privacy and your trust is very important. We strive to be especially clear on how we use your personal information if and when we collect it, and on the ways in which we can work together to protect your privacy.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you use our website, email us, call us or contact us in any other form. The registered data includes:
- Name and contact information (First and last name, email address, phone number, street address, postal code, county and country)
- The user’s role, company name and job title.
- The customer’s interests.
- Project information given by the customer.
- The customer’s consent and/or objections to marketing.
- Information given by job seekers.
- Bank or building society details.
We may also collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit, pages viewed, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, whether our documents have been downloaded and if you have subscribed to our mailing lists.
What do we use your personal information for?
- The data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering in to a contract.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and conduct research (including creating statistical and testing information). We will not use your personal data for automated profiling to carry out automated decisions such as evaluating credit without your express consent.
- To allow us to contact you (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us that are similar to those that we have already provided to you, or that we have a legitimate interest to contact you about, unless you have asked us not to do so. You can manage your preferences at any time by contacting us
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manor for you and for your computer.
- TO administer the website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manor for you and your computer.
- As part of our efforts to keep the website safe and secure.
- We will share your data with Honka UK Ltd and Honkarakenne Oyj only as necessary in respect to fulfilling our contract with you.
- We do not share any customer information collected with marketing, or other third party organisations that could use your personal data for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We retain your personal information that you provide for seven (7) years and then we securely delete the information. We will delete this information from the servers at an earlier date if you so request.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
How to access and control your personal data
Under the Data Protection Act 1998, you can make a formal request for the following information:
- Clarification that your personal data is being processed by Lodgico Ltd
- A description and copy of such personal data
- The reasons why such data is being processed
- Details of to whom they are to be disclosed
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions in user information that you have supplied to us
If you wish to opt out of receiving information from us you can email us at [email protected]
If you have any comments or concerns regarding this policy please contact us online, or in writing, at the following address:
Unit 9 Taw Mill Business Park
You can also request information by getting in touch at: Information Commissioners Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF. Telephone: 0303 123 1113 or 01625 545745 or Fax: 01625 524510